Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When your property is struck by disaster, time is the essence to return your life back to preloss status. SERVPRO of Chelmsford/Westford and Billerica/Tewksbury is the team to help you mitigate your disaster, help reduce potential secondary damage, and make it “Like it never even happened.” With over 1,700 franchises across the country and crews available 24/7, we can manage any size loss and be faster to any disaster.
When you also add in that SERVPRO of Chelmsford/Westford can rebuild the damage that was caused, your property will be returned to you faster, resulting in less time out of your home, less wages lost, and less profits affected.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (978) 256-4225
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Chelmsford / Westford and SERVPRO of Billerica / Tewksbury arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.